Welcome to one of the thrilling game of Premier League. Millions of fans of both team Chelsea and Manchester City are supporting respective team to make this game very huge. Chelsea take on Manchester City on 16 April 2016 in English Premier League game. The game is scheduled at Stamford Bridge in London, England. So be witness for the match Chelsea vs Man City held on Saturday, 16 April 2016 at 16:30 GMT, 17:30 BST and 13:30 ET. The kick off time for Chelsea vs Man City in India is Saturday, 10:00 PM.

Where to watch Chelsea vs Manchester City Live Streaming

Here is the Chelsea vs Manchester City: TV Schedule where you can catch live match. Where to watch Chelsea vs Manchester City Live Streaming In United States, United Kingdom, Indian and Canada. We have represented the TV Channels to watch Live Stream of the game Chelsea vs Man City on 16 April 2016. Follow the table and watch the full match live.

Chelsea vs Manchester City premier League

Country TV Channel
United States NBC
United Kingdom Sky Sports 1
India Star Sports 2 Asia
Canada TNS 3;4

Where to watch Chelsea vs Manchester City Live Score

In the league table till now Man City is at 4th position while Chelsea is at 10th Position. Out of the 32 matches played, Man City won 17 while Chelsea won only 11 games. The performance of the Chelsea compared to Man city is not mush impressive. So now catch the Live score updates of the game Chelsea vs Man City on 16 April 2016. Chelsea vs Manchester City Live Score will be available on Sportsgyaan.com. Here is the list where you can catch Chelsea vs Manchester City Live Score.

Sportsgyaan

Flashscore

Sofascore

Starsports

Chelsea vs Man City Match Info

Match Chelsea vs Manchester City
Date  April 16, 2016
Stadium Stamford Bridge, London (England)
Competition Barclays Premier League
Kickoff time 17:30 (UTC/GMT +1, local time)
Kickoff time in India Saturday, 10:00 PM.

Chelsea vs Manchester City Preview

Here’s the preview of Chelsea vs Manchester City . We gave listed head to head record of Chelsea vs Man city and Chelsea, Last six matches records. Chelsea interim manager Guus Hiddink has vowed to treat the FA Cup with ‘respect’ and says he will select a full-strength side for Manchester City’s visit on Sunday in the fifth round.

Chelsea

Chelsea

Manager: Guus Hiddink

Last six matches

LOST

1 – 0 v Swansea (A) 09 Apr 2016

WON

0 – 4 v Aston Villa (A) 02 Apr 2016

DRAWN

2 – 2 v West Ham (H) 19 Mar 2016

DRAWN

1 – 1 v Stoke (H) 05 Mar 2016

WON

1 – 2 v Norwich (A) 01 Mar 2016

WON

1 – 2 v Southampton (A) 27 Feb 2016

Man City

Man City

Manager: Manuel Pellegrini

Last six matches

WON

2 – 1 v West Brom (H) 09 Apr 2016

WON

0 – 4 v Bournemouth (A) 02 Apr 2016

LOST

0 – 1 v Man Utd (H) 20 Mar 2016

DRAWN

0 – 0 v Norwich (A) 12 Mar 2016

WON

4 – 0 v Aston Villa (H) 05 Mar 2016

LOST

3 – 0 v Liverpool (A) 02 Mar 2016

Chelsea vs Manchester City Prediction

Paul Merson’s prediction: Chelsea vs Man City 

This is the pick of the fixtures. This is Chelsea’s only chance of silverware – top four is gone and I wouldn’t have thought they can win the Champions League.Manchester City have lost two games on the trot, big games, too. When was the last time when they lost three games in a row? Manuel Pellegrini said he’s likely to make changes for this game as they have to travel to Kiev in midweek, but that was before they lost two matches in a row. It will be close, but I think Chelsea will edge it.

Sportsgyaan’s prediction: Chelsea vs Man City 

This is a great chance for Chelsea to perform wonderful and defeat Manchester City. As the Manchester City showed wonderful performance in the Barclays Premier League. Prediction can be made based on the expert views. So by reviewing all the games previously played and performance in Barclays Premier League, we Sportsgyaan predicted that Manchester City has 70% winning chances while Chelsea have 30% Winning chances.

Leave a Reply