Vivo IPL 2016 Anchors: Rochelle Rao and Pallavi Sharda to anchor ‘Extraaa Innings T20’

Model Rochelle Rao and actress Pallavi Sharda have been roped in to anchor “Extraaa Innings T20”. Vivo IPL- Indian Premier League 2016 started on 9th April and will after 60 matches. We have two new teams for 9th and 10th season of IPL- Gujarat Lions and Rising Pune Supergiants. These team replaced Rajasthan Royals and Chennai Super Kings who banned for the 2 years from Indian Premier League. Now in this season 2 beautiful girls will host the extraaa innings T20.

Pallavi Sharda is a theatre actress and dancer, and is trained in the Indian dance of Bharatanatyam, while Rochelle Rao is a model and was crowned Femina Miss India International in 2012.  Pallavi Sharda tweeted her excitement for her first outing in the IPL, while Rochelle Rao admitted to learning something from both Archana and Shibani, and tweeted a promise to keep the standards of the show high.

VIVO IPL 2016: Archana Vijaya and Shibani Dandekar out, Rochelle Rao and Pallavi Sharda to replace them in Extraaa Innings T20

Extraaa innings is very popular show that broadcasts the Indian Premier League. IPL 2016 anchors replaced with Rochelle Rao and actress Pallavi Sharda. previously the show was hosted by Archana Vijaya and Shibani Dandekar. Extraaa innings T20 gets its change this year with the introduction of two new female anchors- Pallavi Sharda and Rochelle Rao. These two IPL anchors will host 9th season Extraaa innings T20.

Vivo IPL 2016 Anchors: Pallavi Sharda and Rochelle Rao to host Extraaa Innings T20

Pallavi Sharda Indian premier League IPL 2016 anchors hot pics Images
IPL 2016 Anchor: Pallavi Sharda to host Extraaa Innings T20

very much Excited and also nervous about the opportunity for anchoring in 9th season of Indian Premier League, Pallavi said in a statement: “I love cricket and growing up in Australia it was a huge part of how I identified with Indian culture. I’m very excited to be part of ‘Extraaa Innings’. It’s a great show, which is both entertaining and informative.”

“I’m obviously a little nervous, but hopefully the buzz on the ground of my first match will take the jitters away.”

Rochelle Rao Indian premier League IPL 2016 female anchor hot pics images
IPL 2016 Anchor: Rochelle Rao to host Extraaa Innings T20

Rochelle, who anchored the show earlier in 2013, shared that cricket has always had a special place in her heart and that she loved her last stint on the show immensely. People will see her again in Indian premier League 2016. IPL 2016 Anchor Rochelle Rao will be anchoring second time. She is more excited to do it and feeling lucky to anchor at IPL 2016 once again.

“It feels wonderful to be back on ‘Extraaa Innings’ this year. Since ‘Extraaa Innings’ 2013, a lot has happened as far as work is concerned, be it travel and lifestyle or other sports shows. I have been very busy.”

“Moving on from that to the biggest live show on television and the sport I love best is exactly what I could have hoped for. I have matured as an entertainer and I’m looking to bring that added dimension to the show this time around,” Rochelle added.

Suresh Choudhary

Pursuing Mechanical Engineering University of Pune, India. Young blogger blogging at From the childhood I was loving sports. Now I have started working on SportsGyaan along with my Graduations. Follow me on social media below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *