IPL team positions and Rankings Table
IPL 2016 Points Table with team Standings ipl 9 Ranking, IPL 2016 Point Chart with updated Indian Premier League (IPL 9) position with number of matches played, won, loss, net run rate and points. Points Table for IPL 2016 tournament which will be held at India from Apr 2016 to May 2016. In Indian Premier League 2016, total 76 T20 matches will be Played. sportsgyaan.com will helps Indian Premier League 2016 fans to get latest updates of team positions with number of matches played, matches lose, net run rate and points which provide information about which teams are qualify for the next round or stage. In IPL 2016 we would be seeing Pune Warriors India missing in the points table on grounds of difference with Board of Cricket Control India and has announced that they would quit the IPL. With this we have now only 8 teams left this season. This Season will bring more excitement that there will be auction new players will be coming to the different team side and some players are retained depending upon the performance of their past. But This time we can’t predict who will be the best but certainly the best will WIN this IPL 2016 tournament The top four teams in the points table of IPL 7 will be qualifying for the ICC Champions League of 2016, to be played in India in the month of October.
IPL 2016 Point Table and standings
- IPL 2016 Points Table will be updated after every match
Last Updated: 5 May
[league_table id=”954″ title=”” number=”8″ columns=”p,w,l,d,points,nrr” show_team_logo=”1″ show_full_table_link=”0″ align=”none”]
IPL- Indian premier League 2016 Points Table Updates
Folks can see Indian Premier League 2016 Points Table updates. Sportsgyaan will show you updated IPL 2016 points table. Stay updates here and get complete IPL season 9 Points Table, Standings and Rankings. You will come to know the position of teams in the league table and games winning, losing, draw and points updates. Stay tunes with us to get IPL 2016 Points Table , standings and Rankings.
IPL 2016 Points Table Rules and Competition Format
- The league competition table for the League shall be compiled by IPL, the positions in which shall be determined by the number of points gained with points being awarded as follows:
- 2 points for each match won;
- 1 point per team taking part in any match with no result and any match which is tied (where it was not possible to complete a Super Over at the end of play or where the Super Over itself is tied);
- 1 point per team for any match involving such team which does not commence for any reason (other than where the reason for such non-commencement is a breach of the Operational Rules by one Franchisee which results in such Franchisee forfeiting such match); and
- 0 points for any match lost or forfeited.
- The team with the highest number of points shall be at the top of the table and the team with the lowest shall be at the bottom.
- Where teams have an equal number of points their relative positions shall be determined by the following:
- The team with the most wins in matches in the League during the season will be placed in the higher position.
- If there are teams with equal points and equal wins during the season, then in such case the team with the higher net run rate (as calculated in clause 21.11 below) will be placed in the higher position
- If following the net run rate calculation above there are teams which are still equal, then the team with the higher number of wickets taken per balls bowled in the matches played that season in which results were achieved will be placed in the higher position
- If still equal at the end of the regular season then the team position will be determined by drawing lots.
- References to “matches” above shall not include the play-off matches.