IPL 2016: GL vs KXIP Match Prediction- Who will win between Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab (1 May 2016)

Who will win? Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab: IPL 2016 Prediction- Match 28

Reviewing the current stats of IPL 2016 Points Table,  Gujarat Lions is on the 1st position and Kings XI Punjab is on last position. Gujarat Lions won 6 games out of 7 played and lost 1 against Hyderabad. On the other hand Kings XI Punjab won only 1 game out of 6 played and lost 5 against Gujarat Lions, Delhi Daredevils, Kolkata Knight Riders, Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians respectively.

Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab Match Prediction

Here’s the winning percentage of Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab. Gujarat Lions have 80% chances of winning today’s match while Kings XI Punjab have only 20% of winning chances in today’s match. Enjoy watching Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab Live Score on Sportsgyaan.com.

We do prediction on the basis of expert views, so get the 100% correct prediction for the game GL vs KXIP which would be live on 1 May 2016 at 4:00 pm at Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Rajkot. Gujarat have home ground advantage to win the match. GL vs KXIP match prediction has been displayed above.

Suresh Choudhary

Pursuing Mechanical Engineering University of Pune, India. Young blogger blogging at SportsGyaan.com. From the childhood I was loving sports. Now I have started working on SportsGyaan along with my Graduations. Follow me on social media below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *