India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy 2017 Predictions

When people are about to read India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy 2017 Predictions, they usually hold their breath. The last time India faced Pakistan was in the T20 World Cup. It was 19th March, 2016 and complete stadium roared for India’s win. The Pakistani fans were cheering for their home country and it was a tough fight. India vs Pakistan Prediction was a difficult one but we guessed it right that time. The win rolled over to India’s side. Watch India vs Pakistan Highlights of Previous match.

India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy 2017 Predictions

It’s been over a year now, India hasn’t faced Pakistan and there hasn’t been any India vs Pakistan Predictions. But now, the whole nation is eagerly waiting for India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy Predictions. The batting unit of Indian team vs the batting unit of Pakistan’s team would be worth watching. India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy 2017 Predictions are not just a normal guess about Who will win India vs Pakistan Match but it’s well calculated thing based on the previous performances, players’ form, the team players squad, cricket ground conditions and toss prediction. 

Watch: India vs Pakistan Live Score

Who will win Toss? IND vs PAK Toss Prediction

Toss matters a lot but it’s not the only deciding factor for win and loss. Everyone has one question in their mind, Who will win Toss? India or Pakistan. So considering all the odds we have come to the conclusion of IND vs PAK Toss Prediction. Out of previous 5 Matches, 1 match is won by Pakistan and 4 Matches are won by India. The team who has won the Toss has won the Match eventually.

India vs Pakistan Toss Prediction

2 March, 2014 India vs Pakistan Pakistan won the TOSS Pakistan won by 1 wicket
21 March, 2014 India vs Pakistan India won the TOSS India won by 7 wickets
15 February, 2015 India vs Pakistan India won the TOSS India won by 76 Runs
27 February, 2016 Pakistan vs India India won the TOSS India won by 5 wickets
19 March, 2016 Pakistan vs India India won the TOSS India won by 6 wickets

In India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy 2017 Predictions, it can be made clear that Toss has played a severe role in the winning of the match. IND vs PAK Toss Prediction is totally guessed on the basis of permutations and combinations. The result as per odds that appear may vary in actual. But according to the consistency we give that to India. That being said, India vs Pakistan Toss prediction has been done.

virat kohli for champions trophy 2017
Virat Kohli For India (Use with Credits @Sportsgyaan.com)

Match Prediction Today : India vs Pakistan Prediction

Curious for knowing the match prediction today?, we are just here for telling you the exact stats with proof of why our predictions get 100% correct. Similarly, we are going to do India vs Pakistan Match Prediction Today. Two main elements that are needed to be considered are the Batsmen & the Bowlers. So let’s take a look at the team squad of both the teams before proceeding with India vs Pakistan Prediction.

Virat Kohli (C & Batsman) Rohit Sharma (Batsman) Shikhar Dhawan (Batsman) Yuvraj Singh (Batsman) Ajinkya Rahane (Batsman) Dinesh Karthik (Batsman) Kedar Jadhav (Batsman) MS Dhoni (WK & Batsman) Hardik Pandya (All Rounder) R. Ashwin (All Rounder) Ravindra Jadeja (All Rounder) Bhuvneshwar Kumar (Bowler) Jasprit Bumrah (Bowler) Umesh Yadav (Bowler) Mohammed Shami (Bowler)

Sarfraz Ahmed (C & WK) Ahmed Shehzad (Batsman) Azhar Ali (Batsman) Babar Azam (Batsman) Fahim Ashraf (Batsman) Hasan Ali (Batsman) Shadab Khan (Batsman) Shoaib Malik (Batsman) Fakhar Zaman (Batsman) Haris Sohail (Batsman) Imad Wasim (All Rounder) Mohd. Hafeez (All Rounder) Junaid Khan (Bowler) Mohd. Amir (Bowler) Wahab Riaz (Bowler)

Captain vs Captain – IND vs PAK Champions Trophy Prediction 

IND vs PAK Champions Trophy Prediction being the most eager searched thing, we will now compare player to player of India vs Pakistan and then decide who can be the x-factor and the match winner for both the teams. The match will be between Sarfraz Ahmed, Pakistan Captain vs the Indian Run Machine, Virat Kohli. Both are relatively new captains in the current format of the game. The Champions Trophy which is played in ODI format, will test the day for both the captains. 


IND vs PAK Champions Trophy Prediction starts with the captains. Sarfraz Ahmed has played 70 ODI’s with 1568 Runs, 2 centuries & 6 half centuries. He holds the Strike Rate of 88.78% which is a bit less than Virat Kohli’s Strike Rate which is 90.76%. Virat Kohli has played 179 ODI’s with 7755 Runs, 27 centuries & 39 half centuries. Therefore Virat Kohli has an upper edge here.

Batsman vs Batman – IND vs PAK CT 2017 Predictions

Before moving on to actual IND vs PAK CT 2017 Predictions, let’s compare the batmen from both the teams. When it comes to Indian Batting Lineup, there are more technical and power hitters in the squad. The variety in batting from MS Dhoni to Virat Kohli, from Yuvraj Singh to Ajinkya Rahane will definitely have a major advantage to the Indian side. Rohit Sharma & Shikhar Dhawan’s form will have a high impact on deciding the IND vs PAK CT 2017 Predictions. Manish Pandey & Kedar Jadhav also have the potential to contribute highly to the team.


Pakistan’s batting lineup is not as strong as India but they have talented players like Babar Azam & Mohammed Hafeez. These players are power hitters for the team and have contributed immensely during the needful times.  Considering this point in India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy 2017 Predictions, if Indian players make a heap of runs on front of Pakistan to chase, it will be easy for India to knock off the game.


Bowler vs Bowler – India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy 2017 Predictions

India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy 2017 Predictions can go Pakisatn’s way as bowling has been the cup of tea for Pakistani Bowlers. The reason being, they have powerful pace bowlers and some deceptive spin bowlers. Bowlers like Mohammed Amir & Wahab Riaz will be the toughest bowlers for India. They will have to face the mammoth speed of these bowlers and if they get the technique to ruin the bowlers plan, then they come back in the game.

India has fast bolwers like Mohammed Shami and Umesh Yadav who are well talented bowling unit with the support of Bhuvaneshvar Kumar. So Indian bowlers need to be focused while delivering the ball. If Pakistani bowlers get successful to depart Indian team to Pavilion, then Pakistan can easily catch hold of their win. Thereby marking a win over India vs Pakistan Champions Trophy 2017 Predictions.

 

Who will win Today Cricket Match Prediction / Astrology

Let’s now come to the conclusion of who will win today cricket match and the astrology or prediction can be made considering all the chances that India have won the previous 4 matches in a row with Pakistan, Virat Kohli’s upper hand, the form Indian batsmen are in and the decency of Indian bowlers, India will win the match.

India have 74% Chances of Winning   &   Pakistan have 26% Chances of Winning.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *