France vs Germany Predictions and Preview, Head to Head records: Euro 2016 Semi Final

France entered into Euro 2016 semi final after defeating Iceland by 5-2 in the Quarter final. In the similar way, Germany defeated Italy and secured place in the semi final of UEFA Euro 2016 Semi Final. Now France to Face Germany in Semi Final. The Kick off time and Date for the Euro 2016 semi final has been declared and it will be live on 6 July 2016 at 3:00 PM (Eastern Time). The venue foe the semi final will be Stade Vélodrome (Marseille).

The Germans qualified for the semifinals by virtue of penalty shootout against a stubborn Italy managed by Antonio Conte. Host nation France to fight with the World Champion Germany in the Euro 216 Semi Final on the Thursday. Catch all the live moments by watching France vs Germany Live Streaming. You can also catch the France vs Germany Semi Final Live Score.

France vs Germany Prediction and Preview: UEFA Euro 2016 Semi Final

This would be the tough one to predict who will win France vs Germany Semi Final of Euro 216. Two great teams with best players will fight on 7 July 2016 with full dedication. So France vs Germany Prediction making would be the difficult task. By reviewing the other statistics of both the teams from last 5 games we can predict. France vs Germany Prediction will be done on the basis of head to head stats and experts views. In the quarterfinal, France and Germany both has best performance and players played really well. Germany struggled hard in the Euro 2016 quarterfinal to win against Italy and finally won the game to enter into Euro 2016 Semi Final. On the other hand France had a great experience in the quarterfinal. France defeated Iceland with major difference of 5-2. So here we are going to predict who will win Euro Semi Final and will enter into the final.

Who will win- France vs Germany Predictions are here. By study we are here with the Prediction score of France vs Germany is that, Germany has more chances of winning than France. Winning chances of Germany is 45% while the winning chances of France is 42%. There is no much more difference in France vs Germany Prediction score. On the other hand there are 13% chances of getting draw.


France vs Germany Predicted Lineups

  • Germany Predicted Lineup (4-2-3-1)

Neuer – Hector, Howedes, Boateng, Kimmich – Schweinsteiger, Kroos – Ozil, Muller, Draxler – Goetze.

  • France Predicted Lineup (4-3-3)

Lloris – Sagna, Rami, Kolscielny, Evra – Kante, Matuidi, Pogba – Payet, Greizmann, Giroud.

France vs Germany Head to Head Comparison

We have France vs Germany Head to Head comparison of last 12 matches. According to France vs Germany H2H records, France won the game 6 times and lost for 4 times on the other hand Germany Won 4 games and lost 6 games and 2 games draw. You are viewing overall France vs Germany Head to Head comparison.

France vs Germany Head to Head Records
France vs Germany Head to Head Records

The Blues have better head to head records as compared to their rivals in football history. Both teams have played 25 international games out of which France won 11 games & Germany won 8 matches. Remaining 6 games were draws. In last 25 meetings, 83 goals have been scored.

France Soccer Logo France vs Germany H2H RecordsGermany Soccer Logo

Teams

France


Germany

Played

12

12

Win

6

4

Draw

2

2

Loss

4

6

Score

15:14

14:15

Goal Scored

1.25

1.17

Goal Allowed

1.17

1.25

Here we had France vs Germany Head to Head comparison. if we take a look on FIFA World Cup title, they the Eagles have won more trophies than that of Blues. DFB eleven are three times world cup champions.

Suresh Choudhary

Pursuing Mechanical Engineering University of Pune, India. Young blogger blogging at SportsGyaan.com. From the childhood I was loving sports. Now I have started working on SportsGyaan along with my Graduations. Follow me on social media below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *