Chile vs Bolivia Head to Head (H2H) Statistics

The two great soccer teams Chile and Bolivia played 8 games till the date. So here we have a complete statistics and records of Chile vs Bolivia. So study this Chile vs Bolivia head to head stat and make the prediction for betting. In this common games the teams scored average of 3.4 goals per match. Out of the 8 games played by Chile vs Bolivia previously,  Chile won ‘7’ games while Bolivia won ‘0’ games, 1 game is draw. So the overall summery, Chile vs Bolivia Head to Head (H2H) Statistics given in the table.

Bolivia
Chile

Win

0

7

Loss

7

0

Draw

1

1

Goals per Match

0.5

2.9

Here we have complete record of last 6 matches of Bolivia vs Chile. Go thought the Bolivia vs Chile Head to Head Statistics from the below data and make the betting prediction.

Bolivia vs Chile Head to Head Statistics and Records

bolivia soccer team logo Bolivia vs Chile H2HChile soccer team logo

Last 6 Matches

Chile
Bolivia

07.06.16

Argentina – Chile

3:1

07.06.16

Panama – Bolivia

2:1

Head to Head Matches

20.06.13

Chile – Bolivia

5:1

15.10.14

Chile – Bolivia

2:2

12.06.13

Chile – Bolivia

3:1

02.06.12

Bolivia – Chile

0:2

11.06.09

Chile – Bolivia

4:0

16.06.08

Bolivia – Chile

0:2

League Record

                                                      Chile
Bolivia
N P W D L F A Pts N P W D L F A Pts
Total Record 3 1 0 0 1 1 2 0 4 1 0 0 1 1 2 0
Home Record 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Away Record 3 1 0 0 1 1 2 0 4 1 0 0 1 1 2 0
1 H Record 2 1 0 1 0 0 0 1 4 1 0 0 1 0 1 0
2 H Record 4 1 0 0 1 1 2 0 3 1 0 1 0 1 1 1
Clean Sheet 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Fail to score 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Score First 3 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Opp. Scores First 1 1 0 0 1 1 2 0 2 1 0 0 1 1 2 0

Chile vs Bolivia Betting Tips, Betting Prediction

Here we have a great deals and offers for Chile vs Bolivia betting. You can refer the Chile vs Bolivia Betting Tips and can do betting prediction.Chile and Bolivia are two best soccer teams which are giving outstanding performance.

Please consider, this Betting Tips with Estimations, Predictions and Odds are made by statistic data, they are only a suggestions for your bets and your own estimation is always necessarily. Daily Betting Tips, Predictions and Odds by the Users and more Soccer Bets are in the Betting Forum Soccer Betting Betting Tips.
The System`s Over/Under Betting Tips Prediction for the next Game is : UNDER 2,5 Goals. The Betting Tip for this Game with System 1X2 is: X2 ( to Win Chile or Draw ). Estimated Risk Factor for Betting Tips this Game is: 6.5 of 10 ( middle )

Chile vs Bolivia Preview and Prediction

Making prediction for the match is bit difficult task. Sportsgyaan provides Soccer prediction based on the previous games and expert view. After reviewing last 6 matches displayed the Head to Head statistics above, We can say that the Chile has shown better performance than Bolivia. Reviewing all the data and history of both the teams we are here making Chile vs Bolivia Preview and Prediction. As per the last 6 games between Chile and Bolivia, Sportsygaan predicts that Chile has more probability of winning the game. The game will be hands of Chile if they give the same energetic performance as previous. Chile have the 90% winning chances while Bolivia has only 10% winning chances.

Who will win – Chile vs Bolivia : Copa America 2016 Prediction

Chile vs Bolivia Prediction

Chile vs Bolivia Preview and Prediction

This was all about the Chile vs Bolivia Preview and Prediction. Here we have Predicted line-ups for Chile and Bolivia.

Chile vs Bolivia: Predicted Line-ups

Chile (4-2-3-1): Bravo – Mena, Jara, Medel, Isla – Vidal, Diaz – Beausejour, Sanchez, Aranguiz – Vargas.

Bolivia (4-5-1): Lampe – M. Bejarano, Cabrera, Zenteno, Eguino, D. Bejarano – Arce, Azogue, Saucedo, Smedberg – Duk.

Chile vs Bolivia Live Streaming Info

The game will be live at Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts. This will be live streamed online for free at various time in various country. The match time is Today (10 June 2016) at 7:00 PM (EST). This match will be live in India on 11 June 2016 at 4:30 AM. Here are complete information about Chile vs Bolivia Live Streaming.

Match: Chile vs Bolivia

genre: Copa America 2016

Venue: Gillette Stadium, Foxborough, Massachusetts

Date: Friday, June 10

Time: 7:00 p.m. ET

Live TV Channels: FOX (Univision Deportes for Spanish coverage)

Live Stream: Sling TV

Watch Chile vs Bolivia Live Score Online

Sportsgyaan.com provides soccer Live Score Online for free. Catch Chile vs Bolivia Live Score online and be a part of this amazing war. One of the Frequently Asked Question is how to watch Chile vs Bolivia Copa America Live Score online for free. Click on the link below and enjoy watching today soccer match live Score.

Chile vs Bolivia Live Score- Copa America 2016

Leave a Reply