Asia Cup 2016: Bangladesh (BAN) vs (IND) India 1st T20 Preview and Prediction

Asia Cup 2016 will begin with the match Bangladesh vs India. Asia Cup 2016 T20 series starting from 24th Feb 2016. Hosts Bangladesh will appear to deliver enormous analyse to their huge competitors inside the upcoming Asia Cup Twenty20 series. The T20 series will begin on 24th Feb 2016 and will finish on 6 March. Bangladesh will host the Asia Cup 2016 T20 and 11 matches will be played starting from 24th February 2016 to 6 March 2016. In Asia Cup 2016 There will be 4 confirmed teams (Pakistan, India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh) one associate team from the four Asian teams (Afghanistan, UAE, Nepal and Hong Kong). Asia Cup T20 2016 first match will be between India vs Bangladesh on 24th February, India vs Pakistan is set on 27th February 2016 in Dhaka.

Asia Cup 2016: Bangladesh (BAN) vs (IND) India Preview

Bangladesh vs India Asia Cup 2016 Preview is presented here. Bangladesh to take on India in opening match of Asia Cup 2016 on 24th Feb 2016. Bangladesh has viewed a significant increase with their attitude and approach for the video game and also the Asian countries Glass looks for a greater portion of their fireworks. Knowledgeable campaigners Shakib Al Hasan together with Mushfiqur Rahim and Mortaza will be the important statistics inside the area. Youngster Mustafizur Rahman, who has been a thorn for Mahendra Singh Dhoni’s part in the ODI range damage this past year, will probably be eyeing very similar shows inside the shortest format. This was Asia Cup 2016 1st T20 Match Bangladesh vs India Preview. Who will win this first match? 

Prediction- Who will Win 1st Match of Asia Cup 2016 – BAN vs IND

sportsgyaan provides prediction 100% correct prediction on the basis of expert view. The prediction for the first match of Asia Cup 2016 Bangladesh (BAN) vs (IND) India is presented below. Bangladesh good on their home ground and ready to head to head India on 1st t20 match of Asia Cup on 24th February 2016 and Outstanding India having quality t20 player in their team squad. India has great chance to win this match with Bangladesh. India has 55% chances of winning while Bangladesh has only 45% chances to win the 1st match of Asia cup held on 24th Feb 2016.

Prediction: India Will Win the 1st Match of Asia Cup against Bangladesh

Asia Cup 2016 Match Live Broadcast Channel List

  • Sky Sports HD
  • Star Sports
  • Willow TV
  • Fox Sports
  • Channel 9
  • Geo Super
  • PTV Sports
  • Ten Sports

Asia Cup 2016: Bangladesh vs India Team Squad

Bangladesh T20 Team Squad: Mashrafe Mortaza, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Tamim Iqbal, Mahmudullah, Mushfiqur Rahman, Nasir Hossain, Mohammad Mithun, Sabbir Rahman, Soumya Sarkar, Arafat Sunny, Al-Amin Hossain, Nurul Hasan, Abu Hider, Taskin Ahmed

India T20 Team Squad: Yuvraj Singh, Harbhajan Singh, MS Dhoni, Ashish Nehra, Suresh Raina, Rohit Sharma, Ravindra Jadeja, Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Ajinkya Rahane, Ravichandran Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Pawan Negi, Jasprit Bumrah, Hardik Pandya

TourAsia Cup T20 2016

MatchSouth Africa vs Englan 1st T20 Match

Timing07:30 Bangladesh, 07:00 India , 06:30 Pakistan

DateTuesday, 23rd February 2016

VenueSher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Mirpur

Suresh Choudhary

Pursuing Mechanical Engineering University of Pune, India. Young blogger blogging at From the childhood I was loving sports. Now I have started working on SportsGyaan along with my Graduations. Follow me on social media below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *